Last Updated: April 03, 2018
2018 Consumer Privacy Disclosure
Strategic Funding Partners, Inc. d/b/a Merchant Cash Group (referred to hereafter as “MCG”) understands that the privacy and the integrity of your information is very important. The information below details how MCG collects, uses, shares, and protects your information.
- Types of Information MCG Collects
Personally Identifiable Information: MCG collects information that can identify you, including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, and Social Security Number (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). PII can also be information provided to MCG by or through others, such as that provided by co-applicants or affiliates.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: MCG also collects information such as, but not limited to, demographic data or data about your online activity which should not be able to be used to identify you (collectively, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “NPII”).
Information: PII and NPII are collectively referred to herein as “Information.”
- How MCG Collects Information
Information provided by or about you: Information may be collected when you or others provide information to MCG. This Information may be provided to MCG through an online form, over the phone, by email, by facsimile, or by any other means.
Information from service providers: Information may be collected from third party service providers, such as service providers that may have data about your financial profile, home, or other demographic information and, in some circumstances, credit bureaus.
- How MCG Uses Information
MCG may use Information to, among other things:
- Deliver the products and services you requested
- Improve customer service
- Improve MCG’s Site
- Personalize your user experience
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Manage MCG’s business
- Refer you to other businesses that sell products or services in which you may be interested
- With Whom Does MCG Share Your Information
Third Parties: In submitting an inquiry and providing information to obtain a merchant cash advance (in which you sell to MCG future anticipated receipts at a discounted price) or by providing MCG information for any other reason, you agree that MCG may share your Information with, or sell your information to, other merchant cash advance providers or any third parties, including but not limited to, third parties that offer loans or debt relief services. PLEASE NOTE: Third parties may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and should be contacted directly to address any questions concerning their privacy and information sharing practices.
Vendors: MCG may share your Information with vendors that perform certain services on MCG’s behalf including, but not limited to, banking data providers, marketing partners, or entities providing business analysis and/or website or product support, and in some circumstances, credit bureaus.
Other Scenarios of Information Sharing: You are hereby advised that MCG may disclose your Information at MCG’s sole discretion under circumstances that include, but are not limited to:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise MCG’s legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as MCG reasonably believes is required by law. In such cases, MCG may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to it.
- When MCG believes disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of MCG, MCG’s users, MCG’s employees, or others; or to enforce MCG’s Site terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving MCG’s business, such as a sale of MCG or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- To adhere with any relevant laws and regulations.
If at any time you do not wish to receive subscription communications from MCG, you may opt out by emailing [email protected] to unsubscribe. There may be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails sent from MCG.
MCG may use third-party tracking technology. This technology allows targeted advertisements to you from MCG.
- Updating and Accessing Your Information
The appropriate method for accessing or updating your information with MCG is by contacting MCG’s Customer Care Department by email at [email protected] or by mail to Merchant Cash Group, 5745 SW 75th Street, Suite 110, Gainesville, FL 32608.
- How MCG Protects Your Information
MCG takes certain security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural) to help safeguard your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although MCG takes steps to secure your Information, MCG cannot guarantee that your Information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure.
- Accessing MCG’s Websites from Outside the United States
This Site is governed by the laws of the United States. MCG makes no representation that the Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
- Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 18 years of age. If MCG determines upon collection that a user is under this age, MCG will not use or maintain his/her PII. If MCG becomes aware that it has unknowingly collected PII from an individual under the age of 18, it will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from MCG’s records.
- How to Contact Us
Merchant Cash Group
5745 SW 75th Street, Suite 110
Gainesville, FL 32608
or by emailing